uno. I finally finished Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom. It was an emotional, inspiring, true, awesome book! I definitely recommend it! Now moving on to Gone Girl. Yes, I know, totally different - but so far it has me hooked! Seriously though, who has read Gone Girl?! I need someone to talk to about it, and no I can't wait to for our book club to meet!
dos. I am a huge TED fan. Check out TEDyouth. It is so powerful! // And Rich and I are adding this to our bucket list! Gorgeous. Scary. Rush. Totally awesome! // This article. Amen to number 4! :-) I mean, I love me some babies, but I am so not ready for one of my own.. // BOOM My company made yet another Awesome place to work list! I mean, duh! // O.M.G. This is amazing! I think we need to go on a road trip just to eat everything on this list! // On my personal bucket list: Make Ricotta Cheese // This is totally true! Emails are the WORST // It looks like I am adding this burrito to my SF Bucket List! // This Article #3 - this is totally my siblings & #9 - I know, say what?!
tres.
Last weekend, Rich and I finally walked across the new Bay Bridge. It was a seriously beautiful winter day in the Bay and our last hoorah before Semester Numero Dos of Law School started. The trail across the bridge is about 6 miles round trip and doesn't quite make it to Treasure Island. (The path is projected to extend all the way to the island in the summer of 2015. Not there is much to do there anyway...) They have already started taking down the old bridge which was really neat to see. We reminisced about having driven over the old bridge for our entire life and how surreal the change has been. I must say, the new bridge is pretty spiffy!
Last weekend, Rich and I finally walked across the new Bay Bridge. It was a seriously beautiful winter day in the Bay and our last hoorah before Semester Numero Dos of Law School started. The trail across the bridge is about 6 miles round trip and doesn't quite make it to Treasure Island. (The path is projected to extend all the way to the island in the summer of 2015. Not there is much to do there anyway...) They have already started taking down the old bridge which was really neat to see. We reminisced about having driven over the old bridge for our entire life and how surreal the change has been. I must say, the new bridge is pretty spiffy!
cuatro.
This is a bit r-rated but totally hilarious. It's crude, and I.Don't.Even.Care.
cinco.
My celebration beer. "Celebrating what?" you ask? I have been offered permanent employment at my current job! I signed on, initially, as a contractor for 90 days. And that 90 days is about to expire and I was offered a permanent job here! WooHoo!
This is a bit r-rated but totally hilarious. It's crude, and I.Don't.Even.Care.
cinco.
My celebration beer. "Celebrating what?" you ask? I have been offered permanent employment at my current job! I signed on, initially, as a contractor for 90 days. And that 90 days is about to expire and I was offered a permanent job here! WooHoo!




3 comments:
I've read gone girl!!!
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com
I read Gone Girl last year and seriously texted my friend the entire time because she had already read the book. Once you finish it let me know. I don't want to spoil it!
loved gone girl. love the new bay bridge and want to walk across it one of these days.
Post a Comment