1. I cannot believe that Christmas is on Wednesday! Oh my goodness! I still need to get over to the store and pick up some wrapping paper and wrap all of our gifts...who has time for that? Anyone want to do it for me??
2. I always love me some Google Doodles, check out the top 10 of the year here
3. I feel so much love from my Alpha Gam family. I work with some amazing woman at an awesome collegiate chapter, as well as working with a great Alumnae Chapter. I am feeling so blessed.
4. This is extremely powerful, and not for the faint of heart. Beauty corporations testing on animals is something that we should all be aware of. Think about it. Do something about it. Stop buying products that are tested on animals. I know that this is something that I will, absolutely, consider when making my purchases.
2. I always love me some Google Doodles, check out the top 10 of the year here
3. I feel so much love from my Alpha Gam family. I work with some amazing woman at an awesome collegiate chapter, as well as working with a great Alumnae Chapter. I am feeling so blessed.
4. This is extremely powerful, and not for the faint of heart. Beauty corporations testing on animals is something that we should all be aware of. Think about it. Do something about it. Stop buying products that are tested on animals. I know that this is something that I will, absolutely, consider when making my purchases.
5. This is so powerful!
3 comments:
Testing on animals...man, it makes me sick to my stomach.
I love wrapping presents, I'll do it for you!
I always love the Google doodles!
Post a Comment