Image Map

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Law School Gala


I was supposed to spend this past weekend with my mom. However, I caught a cold and was unable to get out of bed in time to catch a ride! So I stayed home, watched shows and slept all weekend. It was glorious...

On Friday evenings at work, we have our team meeting followed by a team happy hour. This past Friday, as I continued to feel worse and worse, our happy hour consisted of whiskey, bourbon and scotch tastings. I figured that sipping on those drinks would clear out my sinuses, and boy was I right!?



After our happy hour, I rushed home to get dressed for the Gala that Rich's school was putting on as a fundraiser for scholarships.I put on my dancing shoes, took a couple of deep breaths and we headed to the venue. I got to meet a lot of Rich's classmates.

We bid on some auction items, and won a month free yoga membership and Rich and a few of his friends won an evening out with a professor. Exciting stuff!

We had a great time getting all dolled up! I always love to see my sweet hubster in a suit ::swoon::



1 comment:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

that dress is gorgeous!!
hope you're feeling better.