Image Map

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Groth Wine Reserve Party


Being in the Bay Area means that I get to spend a ton of time with a beautiful woman who I am blessed to call my mom! Another perk is that said beautiful woman is a member at a ton of wineries in Napa, which means that I get to be her plus 1 at super fun wine club events!

This past Saturday, we went to the Groth Winery Reserve 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon Release Party. It was a g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s. day in the Bay which means it was perfect in Napa. We put the top down, fun music on the radio and headed out to Groth for the afternoon for some wine tasting, photobooth fun and delicious food! Suzanne Groth, the daughter of the owners of the winery, is also an artist and her latest painting was unveiled at the party. We had the opportunity to meet her and she signed 2 of her painting posters to me and I can’t wait to hang them in our house.

20131005_101311

20131005_113337

20131005_114555

20131005_120458

20131005_132016

20131005_154206

After Groth, we went over to Trefethen for some tasting and then on to lunch at Oxbow Market for oysters. It was an amazing day!

20131005_143351

20131005_134918

1 comment:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

how awesome that you get to spend so much time with your mom. looks like you two have a blast together :)