Image Map

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Family, Food, Views and Sunsets

I headed to San Clemente on Saturday morning to spend the day and night with my grandparents, an uncle and some cousins. The weather could not have been more perfect. 

My grandparents have a condo almost across the street from the beach. It is amazing, especially and beautiful days, like we had on Saturday!

I arrived and had lunch with my grandparents, uncle and cousin and her boyfriend.

P1000651

P1000655

After lunch we headed to the roof to enjoy the sunshine and soak up the gorgeous views!

P1000663

P1000674

P1000679

My cousin and her boyfriend left and then another cousin and her family arrived. 

P1000695

P1000698P1000701

After some wine and appetizers on the roof we headed to The Fisherman for dinner, not after checking out the starting sunset.

P1000703

I am pretty sure if doesn't get any better than this.

P1000707

P1000712

It was seriously picture perfect.

P1000716

P1000717

P1000720

We caught the sun just as it was setting. Perfect timing!

P1000731

P1000733

Seriously breathtaking. 

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love those sunset views! You're making me want to move to SOCAL