Aside from my birth mother, there are many women in my life who have been and who have become like mothers to me. I am grateful each day for the women in my life who have shaped me to be the woman I am today. I would not be even half of the strong, independent, outgoing, optimistic woman I am today without these influential people in my life.
So thank you. Thank You. THANK YOU.
My Mom. I love you more than words.
My Mother-in-Law. You are kind, loving and warm. I love you.
My grandmother. You are have been a huge part of my life and I am grateful every day for you. I love you.
I could seriously go on and on about so many more women! But don't have the space!
One more shout out to my beautiful sister on her first Mother's Day! She is an inspiration to all mothers and little Vincent is one lucky/blessed boy to have her as his mother!
---
Challenge: What do I miss Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment