Happy Memorial Day.
I am going to take today to thank all of our service men and women.
---
Challenge:A Letter to Your Readers Memorial Day
I am going to take today to thank all of our service men and women.
Dear Service Men and Women,
Thank you for the sacrifices that you make each day serving our country and protecting all of us civilians while placing yourself in potentially dangerous and life threatening situations. Some of you fight and die in the line of duty and I want to send my most sincerely condolences to your friends and families and my most utmost gratitude for the ultimate sacrifice that you made, to protect me, my rights, my liberties and my family.
Thank you.
These two little words don't do justice to the amount of respect and esteem that I hold for each of you.
Thank you.
Unfortunately, there are no other words that can be used. No words do you justice.
I do not, personally, know anyone who has been killed in action; however, my husband knows plenty, and mourns their loss every day. With their RIP dates are listed on our calendars we celebrate their memory and will always remember, never forget.
I do, however, know many men and women who have served or are still serving our country and I pray for your health, courage and safe return every day.
While I am one of many blessed women who's husband deployed twice and returned home unscathed, my heart aches for the families and friends of those who were less fortunate than I and are suffering from such a loss that I cannot even begin to pretend to imagine. Please know that I am praying for you as well. Praying for you to have strength, courage and to heal.
May all who have fallen, rest in peace and know that we are forever in debt to your memory, your courage and your sacrifice.
We love you.
La Tache
Challenge:
No comments:
Post a Comment