Image Map

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 23: Things I Learned Outside of School

This is a tough topic!

I would say that the number one thing I didn't learn in school is how important it is to take care of your skin. Your skin is the only skin you will ever have, so it is of the utmost importance to take the best care of it that you can. Use the best organic and chemical free products you can find, if you have to go without happy hour once a week to afford the good stuff, go without and splurge on the skin care products. I mean, your skin is what everyone else sees before you even open your mouth. Why not make it as clear, clean and healthy as you can??

Seriously. 
Wear Sunscreen. 

Just put it on. You will still get a nice glow without all of the potential damage the sun can do to your skin if you don't put it on at all. Especially put it on your face. If you don't put it anywhere else, slather it on your face and pay extra attention to your sweet button nose and the top of your forehead.

Seriously.
Wear Sunscreen.

As I have gotten older, not that I am old, please, I have noticed that some lovely sunspots are surfacing. At first, I thought they were cute freckles, and then I realized that that spots only showed where I have ever been sunburned. Not good. Now I spend my morning ritual trying to cover them up and pinteresting at home remedies.

Seriously.
Wear Sunscreen.

Drink lots of water. Keep yourself hydrated so you can keep that natural, beautiful glow to your skin.

--
Challenge: Things you've learned that school won't teach you

No comments: