Image Map

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 2 - Edumacation!

Challenge: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)
---
Anyone who lives in LA or has driven through LA knows that driving can be a stressful task. You have to leave at least an hour before you need to be somewhere, even if it’s 5 miles away and if you want to go to the beach, and its sunny and beautiful out, you know you have a long day in the car ahead of you.

Another great part about driving in LA is that everyone is so inpatient. No one is considerate and everyone has somewhere more important to be than you.

I thought that for today's challenge I would write about how not to get honked at while driving in LA. Enjoy!

5 ways to avoid being honked at in LA

1. Gun it when the light turns green at an intersection, if you stall for even an instant you are doomed!
2. Run the red light to make that left hand turn, so will the 3 cars behind you!
3. Use your blinker, we aren’t all mind readers!
4. Don’t fully stop at stop signs, ain’t nobody got time for that!
5. Don’t follow any traffic laws, be aggressive, and put everyone around you in danger!

Happy Driving!

1 comment:

NotablyNeurotic said...

Ha! A tutorial for driving in LA, I love it!

I've been to LA twice and I remember traveling was a NIGHTMARE. LAX was bad enough, but it felt like getting anywhere in our SUV took HOURS when it should have taken minutes. Patience is key!

Love your blog title, by the way!