Image Map

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 1. Story of My Life


What is the story of my life? 
This seems like it would be an easy question, yet it is loaded with hope, confusion, excitement, insecurity and happiness. Sometime I feel like I am a lost soul. 
What is my story?


I am a wife, friend, sister, daughter, confidant
I am passionate about health, personal growth, feminism, happiness
I am a lover of traveling, cooking, reading, laughing, smiling
I enjoy going out, but I would rather stay in and watch a movie with a glass of wine and a plate full of cheese and bread
I am a doer of yoga, pilates, running, TRX
I prefer to travel by plane, than by car
I love to cook, but dislike doing the dishes
I don’t like the word “hate.” I don’t hate things or people
I am positive, confident, happy
I want to be a mom, but I can wait, there is so much of the world I want to see first
I believe in the good in the people, that a good and well-rounded diet can cure anything, philanthropy
2013 is my year of healing

And that my friends, is the story of my life.

2 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

hard time?!?!? this is great! Totally shows who you are :)

ahappygirl said...

this is fabulous! i'm visiting you through the link up at story of my life and i am just so excited i found your blog! thrilled to be a part of this challenge with someone as down to earth and wonderful as you! i can't wait to read more. :)

xoxo.