Image Map

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Challenge: A Day in the Life

Challenge: A Day in the life 


---

My typical day, which I would say is a work day since I work 5 out of the 7 days in a week, is filled with sitting at a desk in front of a computer.

6am: I snooze my alarm...3 times
6:30am: I finally get out of bed
6:30am-7am: I make myself breakfast, take my vitamins, drinks some water, pack up my lunch
7am-7:30am: I am getting dressed, teeth flossed and brushed, makeup on, heading out the door
7:30-7:45am: Drive to and arrive at work 
7:30/7:45am- 4pm: I am at work.
4-4:30pm: Leave work and drive home
4:30-9:30pm: Make dinner, catch up on my shows that I didn't watch the night before, hang out with Rich, exercise, clean up, shower, floss, brush my teeth, sleep.

I do my best to be in bed by 9:30ish - the earlier I am in bed, the less times I snooze my alarm..
That's a day in the life of La Tache. Riveting stuff, huh?

No comments: