Image Map

Thursday, April 18, 2013

We Are Beautiful


This video is going around facebook so I finally took the 7 minutes to watch it and I am so glad that I did.
The sentiment is so raw and so real.

While I watched this video I thought about how I would describe myself? 
I have a big forehead, I wish my skin was less sun damaged and freckled(if only I was diligent with sunscreen when I was younger)
And then I thought about how other people would describe me. How have I been described before?
How would the two images compare?

And then I realized that I am beautiful. 
Every woman, man and child is beautiful.
It is so important that we tell ourselves this so that we can radiate confidence, happiness, joy and be the positive change that we want to see in the world.

You are beautiful.
I am beautiful.
We are beautiful.
The world is beautiful.

Dove's site