Happy 2013!!
On Christmas Eve, my parents, brothers, one of my uncles, my little sis and I all went over to Mission San Juan.
On Christmas Eve, my parents, brothers, one of my uncles, my little sis and I all went over to Mission San Juan.
It had just rained the night before so the air was crisp and clean.
The grounds at the mission are beautiful and there is so much interesting history behind the mission.
We became members because for all of us to get in it was the same price as becoming an annual member of the mission. And we got a free cookbook!
The main entrance was decorated for Christmas.
Everything looks so beautiful!
Silly group shot!
In the chapel, we lit candles for the holidays and for the loved ones who have passed.
We said a little prayer and enjoyed the beauty of the chapel.
My little sis and I stopped and got coffee and caught up afterward.
It was so nice to finally catch up with her!
The mission was beautiful!
I would love to go back when the sky is clear and blue, to see the mission in a whole new light!
No comments:
Post a Comment