Over the weekend the LA AGD Junior Circle had a holiday party where we had an Ornament White Elephant Gift Exchange and a Cookie Swap!
On Saturday, of my favorite friends and I got together to bake for the cookie swap!
Check it out on the Food Blog!
We had a great time eating, chatting and playing games!
Ornament Exchange
Of course we all got each other Squirrel ornaments - I mean it would be a grave mistake if a Squirrel was not given as an ornament gift!
And I got another Red, Buff & Green ornament to go along with it!
All of the Squirrel Ornaments under the tree!
(Yes, there are 4 of the same ornament in different colors!
Thank you World Market for all of your Squirrel decorations!)
The group that participated in the ornament swap!
We had a great turn out!
It was such a wonderful day full of laughter and girl time!
It was absolutely much needed!!
5 comments:
I love that you connect with them down there - we have tried in Sacramento, but not as successfully as you ladies have! Looks like so much fun!! I miss AGD!
Sounds like you ladies had a great time!
those squirrel ornaments are so cute!! and a day of girl time and laughter is so important
haha where does one even find a squrirel ornament?
How fun! I love those little squirrel ornaments. I wish my sorority had a large alumni chapter here in Sac but the closest one is a few hours away!
Post a Comment