Image Map

Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday Decorations

Yes, we have a FRee- Fake Tree :-( One of these years we will have a real one, but for now, the F.Ree will have to do.

Since decorating the FRee initially, I have rearranged some of the ornaments and added a few extras that have been added to the collection this year.

Even thought its a FRee, I love it. The lights are so warm and cozy and very festive!


I also put up the FArland - Fake Garland.
And yes, I know the lights don't match.
We thought that they would when we bought them last year, but came to find out that they don't. 
It really wouldn't be such an issue if the tree wasn't so close to it for comparison! ha!

Oh well, welcome to apartment living!
Even if it isn't perfect, it is festive and holiday like, so we are happy! :-)


For the last 3 Christmas' we have bought a Realth - Real Wreath.
I bought it this week and love coming home and smelling the pine and seeing the holiday cheer on our door! 


I love the holidays!
It is full of rejoicing, reflecting and reminiscing!

Happy Holidays (whatever you celebrate) and May you have a Happy and Healthy 2013!

---

And check out one of my favorite meals! 
Seriously, go home and make it!
It is so tasty and fresh & it's quick and easy!

3 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

love it! love your apartment living comment...so true! lol one day when we all live in a house, it will all match haha!
love that wreath, its gorgeous!

Jessica said...

I love your tree!! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love the wreath! The smell is always the best!