I haven't linked up with this one in a while!
Merry Monday to all!
How was your weekend?
I had a great weekend filled with lots of friend time, which was much needed!
Friday night Rich and I had a couple friend over for some tasty food, margaritas and wine!
We always laugh with these two!
Saturday was rainy and cloudy outside.
I had a new friend over for wine and cheese and we gabbed the afternoon away!
Trader Joe's has this 1/2 baked bread that it absolutely amazing!
You bake it the rest of the way when you get home and the bread comes out hot and tasting fresh!
Oh and did I mention that I lit all the candles, so we enjoyed our girls date by candlelight - so romantic, yes I know!
And on Sunday I met up with one of my best friends from High School in Long Beach for brunch.
It was a gorgeous fall day in Long Beach!
We got to eat right on the water, it was beautiful!
I hope you all had a great last weekend before the holidays takes over our lives!
Happy Monday!
I had a great weekend filled with lots of friend time, which was much needed!
Friday night Rich and I had a couple friend over for some tasty food, margaritas and wine!
We always laugh with these two!
Saturday was rainy and cloudy outside.
I had a new friend over for wine and cheese and we gabbed the afternoon away!
Trader Joe's has this 1/2 baked bread that it absolutely amazing!
You bake it the rest of the way when you get home and the bread comes out hot and tasting fresh!
Oh and did I mention that I lit all the candles, so we enjoyed our girls date by candlelight - so romantic, yes I know!
And on Sunday I met up with one of my best friends from High School in Long Beach for brunch.
It was a gorgeous fall day in Long Beach!
We got to eat right on the water, it was beautiful!
I hope you all had a great last weekend before the holidays takes over our lives!
Happy Monday!
3 comments:
how did i not know you lived in long beach!! do you know kasey of life and love with mr. wonderful she lives in long beach too, we should do a blate!
there isn't much better than hot baked bread!
I loved our romantic wine, cheese and baked bread night! It was much needed and needs to happen again SOON! Thanks again for having me over. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving if I don't talk to you before then! :)
Post a Comment