| Love this quote! |
Monday: Three-Cheese Pasta Bake
This was good, kinda boring.
I accidentally deleted the pictures off of my phone ;-(
I would probably add garlic and maybe veggies to this dish to liven it up!
Tuesday: Vegetable Enchiladas
These were very tasty!
I used the Trader Joe's Enchilada sauce - delicious!
I don't like Olives and Rich isn't a big fan of corn...so we substituted for Tofu instead ;-)
The spinach mixture was delicious! I think I didn't use enough. If we make this again, I would ad a ton of spinach!
Wednesday: Creamy Avocado Pasta Sauce Recipe
Honestly, I didn't really like this.
It was essentially guacamole on noodles. While the noodles were cooking we actually after the "sauce" with tortilla chips...ha!
And I didn't really like the tomatoes. (I told you I don't like tomatoes, right? Well I am still learning...)
Rich didn't mind it! And it sure looked pretty!
We made this delicious dish again! Yum!! Sooo tasty!
Friday: Leftovers!
Whatever we didn't eat, got tossed since we were gone for the long weekend.
Friday: Leftovers!
Whatever we didn't eat, got tossed since we were gone for the long weekend.
Saturday: Salmon (made by my lovely Mother in Law!)
Sunday: Salmon...again...(Made by my beautiful Mother!)
Monday: Fish Tacos (Made by my beautiful Mother!)
2 comments:
The roasted asparagus and goat cheese sounds soo good!!
This all sounds so yummy!
Post a Comment