Monday: Leftovers
Monday is Yoga, so we eat late and there is no time for a big, elaborate meal..
And we aren't complaining - those enchiladas were awesome!
And we aren't complaining - those enchiladas were awesome!
Tuesday: Kale-Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
These were awesome!
However, they weren't enough. I only made 2.
Now I just need to come up with something to make with these and have on the side...Maybe potatoes?
Again, I used my own "panko"
However, they weren't enough. I only made 2.
Now I just need to come up with something to make with these and have on the side...Maybe potatoes?
Again, I used my own "panko"
Wednesday: Basil Pesto Risotto
This is one of Rich's favorites!
He asked what we were having for dinner and told him Baby Bella & Kale Casserole and he says "Oh, I wanted to have the basil pesto.." So that is what I made :-)
I added scallions because we had those in the fridge and needed to eat them!
They definitely added something yummy to the mix!
Thursday: Baby Bella and Kale Casserole
This was good, and as you can see from the picture, I really only got the idea from the recipe and I totally made it my own!
I didn't use shells, because we had penne.
And I added potatoes because we had them in the fridge and they needed to be eaten.
Also when I sauteed the onion, garlic and kale, I added some chicken stock and white wine (I loved that flavor from the stuffed mushrooms.
I thought I had ricotta cheese, and definitely didnt, so we didn't use ricotta, we used mozzarella and Parmesan.
It was really tasty!
I really like the texture of the kale, Ricc isn't the biggest fan :-(
This is one of Rich's favorites!
He asked what we were having for dinner and told him Baby Bella & Kale Casserole and he says "Oh, I wanted to have the basil pesto.." So that is what I made :-)
I added scallions because we had those in the fridge and needed to eat them!
They definitely added something yummy to the mix!
| this is the leftovers I had for lunch the next day - we were to hungry not to dig in! |
This was good, and as you can see from the picture, I really only got the idea from the recipe and I totally made it my own!
I didn't use shells, because we had penne.
And I added potatoes because we had them in the fridge and they needed to be eaten.
Also when I sauteed the onion, garlic and kale, I added some chicken stock and white wine (I loved that flavor from the stuffed mushrooms.
I thought I had ricotta cheese, and definitely didnt, so we didn't use ricotta, we used mozzarella and Parmesan.
It was really tasty!
I really like the texture of the kale, Ricc isn't the biggest fan :-(
So as you can see, I really just got the idea from the recipe and then ran with it and made my own dish!
It was tasty!
It was tasty!
Friday: Fontal Polenta with Mushroom Sauté
(This one is for you: Grammy Spring! :-D)
OMG This was absolutely delicious!
(Found the recipe on pinterest and had to make it!)
Again, we used chicken broth, because that is what we have.
And I also added zucchini & squash to the mushroom saute because we had some in the fridge and they needed to be eaten. I also added white wine to the saute.
This was absolutely scrumptious!
Saturday was Rich's Vet event and we ordered way too much food, so we had leftovers Saturday night and Sunday...
(This one is for you: Grammy Spring! :-D)
OMG This was absolutely delicious!
(Found the recipe on pinterest and had to make it!)
Again, we used chicken broth, because that is what we have.
And I also added zucchini & squash to the mushroom saute because we had some in the fridge and they needed to be eaten. I also added white wine to the saute.
This was absolutely scrumptious!
Saturday was Rich's Vet event and we ordered way too much food, so we had leftovers Saturday night and Sunday...
1 comment:
The casserole looks delish! Dylan hates kale so I'll have to make this just for me :)
Post a Comment