Image Map

Monday, July 23, 2012

Saturday, Date-Day

On Saturday morning we woke up and rode our bikes over to our favorite coffee shop in Westwood. We enjoyed a cup of jo in the glorious sunshine and then got back on our bikes and rode to the Getty Museum.


We had never been to the Getty before and it was an awesome day to experience it!
The sky was blue and beautiful which made the gardens look spectacular!


We brought lunch to enjoy in the gardens.
Below is our view!


Overall, we had an awesome trip!
We pretty much flew through the exhibits, stopping at interesting paintings or shiny objects!
We walked through the Herb Ritts - LA Style exhibit. Let me tell you, his photographs are amazing!
His subjects are beautiful and he has just a great eye for capturing intimate scenes full of passion.


We headed home, around 3pm.
Overall, we rode about 15 miles!


We got home, showered, got ready and headed to The Grove for dinner and to see Batman!
Love the movie!
It was awesome!
And I loved Anne Hathaway in it! She played such a different role than what I am used to seeing her in!
It was great, and I can't wait for the next series!

AND the best part?!
I didn't fall asleep!! 
I always fall asleep during movies!
I guess the trick is a macchiato at 8pm!
Yummm

We had an awesome date-day!

2 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

omg 15 miles?!?!?! thats crazy! but it sounds like a wonderful day :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow! You my friend are a trooper! I couldn't have done the 15 miles. I love the Getty!