Image Map

Monday, June 4, 2012

Wedding ReCap: Day of the Wedding Part 3

You can catch up on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Day-Of Part 1, Day-Of Part 2!


So we got to the church and because the guys were all welcoming our guests, we gals went into the side room of the church and waited for everything to get started!

The church!
yes, my mom did these! Amazing!

The girls helping me out of my shoes while we waited
LOVE!

My girls!

One of my best friend's brothers played the piano at the ceremony, it was amazing!
Scott did the most AMAZING job! 
I could not have asked for more!

I walked down the isle to "You Look Wonderful Tonight" Eric Clapton
And at the end, we walked out to "500 Miles" The Proclaimers!
Yes! He played 500 Miles on the piano! It was phenomenal! 

My handsome honey!!
I had both of my parents walk me down - it was so special!
Yes, I made this face...!
We had three passages read during the ceremony
One of my best friends from college read 1 Corinthians 12: 31, 12:8a from the New Testament
And Rich's cousin read Song of Songs 2: 8-10, 14, 16a, 8: 6-7a from the Old Testament
Father John read Mark 10: 6-9 from the Gospel

I love this picture!

One of the most popular photos of the evening!
After we walked down the isle, we stood in the entrance and greeted all of our guests. It was so wonderful!
Once the guests left and headed to the reception site, the bridal party stuck around and we took some pictures then headed to the reception sites to take pictures and get our party on!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Love it all. So much.

Rebekah said...

I love all of this! Such sweet moments with friends and you and your husband are too precious!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

HOW stunning and what a beautiful recap!

Kristin said...

Love that both your parents walked you down!! and ur mom is so talented!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

The photos look amazing!