Image Map

Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Fun in the Sun

I am here on this beautiful Monday for a weekend update :-)

I finished What the Dog Saw and moved on to Half the Sky. This is my first Los Angeles Public Library book, which I am very excited about! 


I have only read a few pages but I am already plotting my take over of the world :-)


On Saturday, I went to the Beverly Hills Art Show with one of my great friends. 
We walked through the booths and drank wine and bellinis :-)
We enjoyed the sunshine and the company!


There was a live band as we walked through the gardens!


I love new friends! Especially this one! 


She had never walked on Rodeo drive, so we decided to take a small detour and on our walk, we stumbled upon this gem..
Yes please!


On Sunday, Rich and I took the Metro downtown to the finish line for the Tour de California.
There was so much energy and excitement among all of the views as well as the cyclists!
The sun was shining, and it was the most beautiful day to be out cheering on these athletes!


So cool! We were so close!


Having a ball :-)


In my awesome iPhotography skills, I was able to (by chance) capture the leader of the race!


There was a man wearing an "Uncle Sam" costume carrying a flag - so patriotic :-)


Sunday night we were able to see the solar eclipse! Can you believe how beautiful, awesome and amazing Nature can be? It is absolutely unreal!

Did anyone else get to see the Solar Eclipse? How did you view it?!

Overall, I had a super weekend and I hope you all did as well!
Happy Monday and cheers to an awesome week, leading in to a long weekend!
Oh, and my anniversary weekend!

Woohoo!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I tried to see the eclipse but I was too late!

Rebekah said...

Such a fun time! I didn't see the eclipse, but my friends have posted pictures and they look incredible!

Kristin W said...

What a fun weekend! And I loved that book when I read it a few years ago with my book club!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That car is SWEET looking! Lucky girl, we couldn't see it because of the cloud coverage in the area.