Image Map

Friday, May 25, 2012

Congrats to the Love Birds!

My gorgeous best friend is going to get herself hitched!

I cannot be more excited for her!
I actually cannot even concentrate, that is how excited I am!!

She and her FiancĂ© met when she was in Paris for a summer during college!
Their story is so romantic!

He finally popped the question, today, in Hong Kong!
Yes, you read that right, Hong Kong!
Oh and did I mention it was at the Disneyland in Hong Kong!?
Totally perfect for the bride-to-be!


I am soo excited!!
And at the same time: soo bummed that she is on a different continent so we can't chat ALL about the proposal!
I guess I can wait...

Congrats and enjoy every moment and every emotion you are having RIGHT NOW!
Don't forget this love and companionship..
...it may come in handy from time to time ;-)

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Oh wow! I bet they do have an amazing story. Congrats to them!