This woman called today to tell me that she wanted to have her subscription cancelled and to be refunded because for the last 10 years she has been charged $9.95 every month
What does that even come out to?
$9.95 x 12 = $119.40
$119.40 x 10 = $1194
Really?
How did you not notice this?
And how do you expect to be refunded for 10 years worth of a subscription?
What?!
7 comments:
Oh wow!
Goodness Gracious, ha :)
I can't imagine $10 coming out of my account every month without me knowing it. I'd have had an issue brought up years ago if that were a problem for me, not 10 years after the problem. How strange!
someone apparently either doesn't look at her CC statements or doesn't balance her checkbook...wow.
I'm totally guilty of not noticing when my bills are higher than normal for a few months because I have autopay through my bank and don't get paper statements anymore. But I'm too embarrassed from my oversight to call and blame the company. How do you not notice that for ten years though???
Haha! What?! That's crazy! Did you guys refund it?
Post a Comment