Pumpkin Cream Sandwiches
These were amazing!
Make these!
You can find the recipe here
They are like an oreo cookie...only better!
Mix together white & brown sugar and butter
In a separate bowl mix together the dry ingredients
Add egg & the dry ingredients in increments & vanilla extract
Let cool
Mix together cream cheese & powdered sugar
Lick all of the utensils...
Spread the cream cheese frosting on 1/2 of cookie then put another cookie on top
The finished product
Oh. My. Gosh.
These were heaven!
So so so so so good!
And they are best when the cookies are still a little warm
YUM!
6 comments:
OMG! divine
Ooo! Maybe I'll make these instead of my Pumpkin Cheesecakes this year.
ok i need to make these because i have been getting into whoopie pies lately and i love pumpkin. enough said!
I'm having a salad for lunch right now and this looks so much better!!
I know this is unrelated to this post, but I'm so in love with your honeymoon story over on Lacey's blog. We went to Interlaken on our month trip through Europe, and I was seriously reminiscing looking through your pictures! And agreed...it is definitely one of the most beautiful places on Earth!
Yum! I love all things pumpkin.
Post a Comment