Image Map

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The 3rd & Final Shower


The Third and Final bridal shower was this past weekend!
My FMIL's friends wanted to throw a shower for me!

It was absolutely lovely!

 My Friends are Beautiful!
 My Handsome Bride Groom!
 I have the best friends!
 The apron!
 It was full of lots of fun kitchen items!
 The toilet paper bride!
 Love this! We didn't even plan to all be the brides!
 The FMIL, Friend and I!
My favorite ladies! Minus a few...

And then my camera died..hahah

There were a few games!

The first game was a wedding trivia game! Did you know that only 68% of women receive a diamond engagement ring? Or that the average American Wedding is $25,000??? Interesting!

The second game: A wedding word scramble! The winner got a mini colander!

The third game: I put on an apron with a bunch of kitchen items and I walked around the room. Then all of the guests had to remember what was on the apron and write them down.  The winner got a mini colander!

The fourth game: We were split into 3 groups and we were given a bag of goodies and2 rolls of toilet paper. Each team had a bride and we were made into toilet paper brides!

The games were a blast and the company was so sweet! I had a so much fun!

It was a great way to spend the weekend for the wedding!!

Wedding Countdown: 
5 days!
Can't believe it!
We are soo excited!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Aww looks like fun.

You two are so cute together :)

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

so fun!!!
you are in the final countdown...woo hoo!!! :)

sara [at] journey of doing said...

Aww! How fun! I kind of REALLY love your dress for the shower. It's SO cute!!!