Image Map

Friday, April 1, 2011

So Glad it is Friday!

 I have now gone since Sunday without seeing or talking to my Sweeter. 
I am missing him real bad and I can't wait to come home and have him there!!

He will be pleasantly surprised that:

I cleaned the house while he was gone
Wrote him love letters every night of the week
Started a scrapbook of our engagement
I got my haircut (I look way different...ok, no I don't..haha)
A new dress came in the mail for me for the shower..I can't wait to show him!
We have gotten so many RSVP cards in the mail
I got most of my To-Do list checked off

I just cannot wait to see him I may jump out of my skin! 
I hope I am not kept too late at work...I'd love to get off early to I can jump in his arms and give him a BIG hug!!

I hope you all enjoy your Friday!!

We are looking forward to celebrating our Friends marriage this weekend as well as car shopping and seeing Cirque Du Soliel! (He has never seen it before, I am excited to take him and show him what he's been missing! ha!)

Oh and it's the 1st of April, which means it's April Fools Day!
(I do not like this holiday, I am not fun when pranks are pulled on me...ha!)

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It sounds like you've been busy and getting things done!