I was reading over at West Sac Honey and I thought this post was great!!
I hope you don't mind that I copied it, Jenn!
A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: Dishes!
D. Dogs: N/A Sweeter really wants a husky..when we have a place with a back yard!
E. Essential start to your day: Radio
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'5"
I. Instruments you play(ed): the recorder? :-)
J. Job title: Management Associate
K. Kids: None now or int he near future
L. Live: California
M. Mom’s name: Andria
N. Nicknames: Sweeter, Friend, Tache
O. Overnight hospital stays: None
P. Pet peeves: When people drag their feet...
Q. Quote from a movie: Honestly, I don't watch too many movies
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Sam, 12 & Daniel 10
T. Time you wake up: During this rotation-6:00am
U. Underwear: I love lacy panties
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Mushrooms and Olives (if that is a vegetable)
W.What makes you run late: I think things will take less time than they actually do!
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, Ankles, Hands
Y. Yummy food you make: I love to to make and eat my hamburgers...I write a post about them int he near future
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: Dishes!
D. Dogs: N/A Sweeter really wants a husky..when we have a place with a back yard!
E. Essential start to your day: Radio
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'5"
I. Instruments you play(ed): the recorder? :-)
J. Job title: Management Associate
K. Kids: None now or int he near future
L. Live: California
M. Mom’s name: Andria
N. Nicknames: Sweeter, Friend, Tache
O. Overnight hospital stays: None
P. Pet peeves: When people drag their feet...
Q. Quote from a movie: Honestly, I don't watch too many movies
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Sam, 12 & Daniel 10
T. Time you wake up: During this rotation-6:00am
U. Underwear: I love lacy panties
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Mushrooms and Olives (if that is a vegetable)
W.What makes you run late: I think things will take less time than they actually do!
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, Ankles, Hands
Y. Yummy food you make: I love to to make and eat my hamburgers...I write a post about them int he near future
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Penguins!
4 comments:
the recorder!!! that is hilarious. when tony asked if i ever played anything, that is exactly the instrument i told him i could play ahahah :)
This is obviously for the future, and maybe the FAR future, but if you guys ever really decide you're ready for a dog and want a husky PLEASE think about adopting! Huskies are one of the most difficult dog breeds because they need a LOT of exercise and they have a mind of their own. Plus the shedding. (I used to have one so I know firsthand) There are ALWAYS great huskies up for adoption!
I hate doing the dishes too! I've always said that I have to have a dishwasher where ever I move to! lol
I have WAY younger sibling also. LOVE it... :-) I am the oldest (27) of 3, and my lil bro is 14. Everyone always asks if he was an accident but actually he was the only planned kid. I still remember my mom giving my dad her IUD in a ring box for xmas when I was 12 hahaha
Post a Comment