Image Map

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SO Grateful

Yesterday did not turn into a Merry Monday.
For reasons I am not ready to share.


I just wanted to say that I am very grateful for the new friends that Sweeter and I have made some great friends here.

They heard about my hard day and they sent me "thinking of you" flowers and they were sitting at my front door when I got home last night.

It is amazing how in a time of upset, people come through and make you feel special, loved and thought about.

I hope that this Tuesday is better then yesterday's Monday.


8 comments:

Ashley said...

I hope everything is ok!! I'll be thinking of you!!

Jessica said...

I'm sorry to hear you had a rough Monday. <3 HUGS

Jessica said...

I'm sorry to hear you had a rough Monday. <3 HUGS

BARBIE said...

I am sorry. I hope things get better for you soon.

Dana said...

Hope today is a better day for you!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Sorry to hear this. I hope tomorrow will be much better for you.

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

Oh girlie I'm sorry you had a bad start of the week. But I am glad you have made awesome friends there :)
Hope things get better soon. :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How sweet. Hope things are ok for you!