Top 2 Strange Addictions
1) Chapstick
![]() |
| image |
I actually had to cut burts bees out of my daily routine because my addiction was getting out of hand..haha!
(Sweeter has been my sponsor ha!)
I have moved on to carmex and blistex :-)
![]() |
| image |
![]() |
| image |
2) Email
![]() |
| image |
I am constantly checking my email whenever possible!
I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!!




11 comments:
Oh wow, those are two good ones. I saw chapstick...and I thought "SHE READ MY MIND"...and then I saw gmail. never even thought of that, but totally agree!!
I can't live without my pomegranate oil burt's bees!
Great top two! I have the same problem with those two things. Have a great week!
I'm addicted to lip balm! Have you tried Rose Salve from Bath and Body Works? It's amazing.
Oh, I love Burt's Bees!
I am definitely highly addicted to Burt's Bees. I have them all over the house. And in all my bags/purses. I panic if I "need" it and can't find it! Yes, I have a problem :-)
LOVE chapstick!
Oh.My.Gosh. I literally cannot live without chapstick. And I use Burt's Bees too. I have it in my purse, car, desk draw, and every single drawer in my house. My husband even carries chapstick in his pocket now "just in case" mine isn't accessible. Ha! But I NEED it when I need it, you know?
I know exactly what you mean! I feel like I may shrivel up and die without balm or gloss on my lips!
I check my email all the time too!
I'm not 100% sure but you may want to re-think your switch to Carmex/Blistex.
Burt's Bees is better for your lips because it doesn't include...I think petroleum jelly? or something like that...which seals up your lips and keeps them from producing their own moisture.
Post a Comment