Image Map

Friday, January 21, 2011

Sad, Sad Story

2 weekends ago I hurt my foot :-(

It is still hurting and I think that it is not healing because I am standing on my feet all day long at work.

All of that said, my Sweeter is taking such great care of me!

He got me a new and improved icepack that wraps around my foot! 
So I come home and I sit on the couch and rest my foot while he takes care of me and makes us dinner!
He is quite the house-honey!
I am one lucky lady!
(to have a Sweeter like mine, of course...not to have a hurting foot)

Another sad truth is that I have to work tomorrow :-(
On a Saturday?!
Eek!
Wish me luck!

I am done {tomorrow}in the shipping and fulfillment department and I move to the Bindery
My new hours, you ask?
4:00AM -12:30PM
Oh boy!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend full of everyone that you love and doing things that only make you Smile!

Happy Weekend to you all and TGIF!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Ouch, hope you feel better soon and hurry through those rough hours! I couldn't handle 4 am! Eek!

Jessica said...

Ouch, hope you feel better soon and hurry through those rough hours! I couldn't handle 4 am! Eek!

Rebekah said...

I hope your foot feels better! Those ice packs that wrap around, are the best! :) Good luck with those new hours! Not sure if I could do those.

Marian said...

Aw, hope you foot gets better. And I'm kind of a fan of your hours. I much prefer to wake up early and get the work done than work later!! Happy Weeekend

Unknown said...

I hope your foot heals quickly!!
Ick I couldn't do those hours -- I have a hard enough time getting up at 6:15!!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Hope your foot starts feeling better girlie! It is so nice to have a man that can take care of ya and still do things around the house ;)

Megan Harmeyer said...

Those hours are horrible!! I hope your foot doesn't give you too much trouble. Good for your Sweeter for taking care of you (and things). You're a lucky, lucky girl!

Debbie Geiger said...

Hope your foot is better. sounds like you are a very lucky lady. Hang on to him.

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

sad about your foot. and about those awful hours. but look on the bright side, you are home to eat dinner with your man :)
what a sweetie for taking care of you and making you dinner :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I have to get up every morning to be at work at that time too so I know how you feel! Hang in there girl!

Unknown said...

Aww poor thing! I hope you feel better soon!