Image Map

Monday, January 31, 2011

Ravioli with Balsamic Brown Butter

This is one of our favorite recipes!

image
It is so yummy and super quick!

It you are looking for something not so heavy (i.e. sans the butter) substitute it for Olive Oil!
We use the raviolis that we buy from Costco!
The sauce tastes fabulous with the Spinach and Cheese as well as the Chicken and Mozzarella Raviolis!
Definitely don't forget the Walnuts, they totally make the meal! 
Soo good!

Buon Appetito

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious. Thanks for sharing, I am definitely going to try that!

Jamie Leigh said...

Yum Yum Yum! I love anything pasta! Thanks for posting this for us!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, the Costco ravioli are so good! I'll have to try this sauce out. :)

Dana said...

Oh my goodness that looks delicious!! I will have to try that soon!

Jennifer said...

Yum, that looks really good!

Kerbi said...

Yummy! That looks SO delish!

Tara said...

This sounds delicious and I *will* be making it soon! Thanks for the recipe!