It is a fine, fine Monday here in Southern California!
The sun in shining and the air is warm!
Sadly, I am at work right now, I do not get to celebrate the holiday with my Sweeter :-( Oh well, we will have Presidents day together!
We had an amazing weekend...
Friday we celebrated our friends engagement at a yummy restaurant
Saturday we ran some errands and we went for a picnic and a stroll along the beach
And Sunday I ended the weekend with a lovely brunch with a high school friend of mine and then I met up with Sweeter and our friends and we played some Wii and ate burgers and sweet potato fries! Yumm
It was a wonderful weekend spent in the warm sun with only the best company!
1. Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?
In a dish, I am not usually one to eat the cone, so it is a bit of a waste
2. Do you read the newspaper daily?
2. Do you read the newspaper daily?
Sadly, I do not.
I do however, turn the news on in the morning while I am getting ready for work!
3. Marinara or meat sauce?
3. Marinara or meat sauce?
Meat sauce...actually, I think it depends on the meat that is being used...
4. Last time you cried?
4. Last time you cried?
hmmm, I cried a couple of weeks ago because it seemed like every day there was something else going wrong at our apartment...fortunately {knock on wood} nothing has happened since!
5. What word/phrase do you find really annoying?
5. What word/phrase do you find really annoying?
"You would"
I think that it is rude...I really dislike it...like, a lot!
11 comments:
Glad you had a great weekend with your sweeter and your friends :)
I love my ice cream in a cup as well!! And sounds like a nice little weekend you had yourself:)
I love waffle cones. Plus I eat it too.
I'm glad you had a great weekend! Hmm...now I want ice cream in a cone!
sounds like a great weekend!! and now that you mentioned sweet potato fries i'm craving them!! ;)
sounds like a great southern cali wknd :)
totally agree about "you would". R U D E!
I didn't get MLK day off either. :(
Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I don't read the paper either, but I do try to read CNN daily online!
Lovely.. I dont really eat the cones either it really is a special moment if I do. I agree on the sauce.. and I cry all the time.. Love the Can Do Challenge and The quote about laughing! Hope you have had a great day!
I'm a new follower to your blog through the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop.
If you get a minute please stop by my blog and read my answers and follow back.
http://alittleoftheother.com
Have a superb week,
Ellie
Post a Comment