The most recent book that I read that has absolutely changed my way of thinking is called The Four Agreements written by don Miguel Ruiz.
The next four Sundays will list the four agreements and give a little snippet about each one :-)
(I have decided that I am going to share a quote from the chapter and the information from the inside panel so that I don't give away any juicy information!)
The next four Sundays will list the four agreements and give a little snippet about each one :-)
(I have decided that I am going to share a quote from the chapter and the information from the inside panel so that I don't give away any juicy information!)
I would absolutely recommend this book! I have been wanting to do a little personal make-over recently, so this book really helped me!
The Four Agreements written by don Miguel Ruiz shows its readers what self-limiting beliefs we have that restrict us of experiencing joy and creates suffering. The Agreements are based on Toltex wisdom which offer powerful codes of conduct that can allow us to experience freedom, true happiness and love.
I hope that you all have the opportunity to read this book, and if not, please read my posts because they really do help :-)
I hope that you all have the opportunity to read this book, and if not, please read my posts because they really do help :-)
Be Impeccable With Your Word
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love
"Your word is the power that you have to create."
"Tell yourself how wonderful you are, how great you are. Tell yourself how much you love yourself. Use the word to break all those teeny, tiny agreements that make you suffer."
This week, do your best not to tell yourself anything negative...using your inside or your outside voice :-) Also, do your best not to use your words against anyone else.
Enjoy your Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment