Image Map

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thoughtless Thursdays



As you may know, I ride my scooter to and from BART to get to work. I love it because it gives me some extra exercise (being in an almost permanent lunge position)!
I also love it because every morning I scoot past the local elementary and middle school and a new meaning has come from "kids say the darndest things"

The other day, I was greeted with, "Woah! Look at that lady on a scooter"  
{haha I have never really been called a "lady" before!}

And this morning I got two salutations, aside from the crazy looks I get every morning!

"WooHoo!"
and "That's awesome!"

The kids are usually boys and I think they can appreciate my scooting abilities more than girls can. Like I said before, I had never ridden a scooter before this summer!

Happy Thursday to all!

5 comments:

Hanna said...

Thanks for your comments:) yes! They were spicy. Just the way we like it!!! Have a great day! I love that you ride a scooter! It's so metropolitan:)

Unknown said...

That's awesome- I would love that. Getting to listen to a bunch of little boys hoot and holler at you on a scooter sounds very entertaining :)

Jillian said...

Hey thanks for faollowing! I llok forward to reading more!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun and interesting times!

J and A said...

Followed you back! Thanks for the sweet comments. Talk soon!