
Happy 2nd day of September! This is one of the best months of the year and I am so ready to take it on!
Along with a few friends, this is my birthday month! I decided that since my birthday is smack in the middle of the week I wanted to celebrate during the long holiday weekend!
I wanted to spend my special celebration with a close friend, relaxing/eating/drinking and sunning! I decided to surprise one of my best friends (and bridesmaid), Shmu, in TENNESSEE! She has been there for the past 6 years and I have never visited her...believe it or not!
I had this whole elaborate plan to surprise her...I contacted her mom and we made up this story to get her home and I was planning to be casually sitting on the couch when she arrived....
...NAWT...
On Monday she told me that she had made plans with another friend and was not planning to come home. She was being stubborn when her mom was trying to convince her to come home. That being said, my accomplice (her mom) had to tell her that I was coming to ensure that she was there.... I am glad that Shmu was told so now she will not make other plans and will for sure be there...but it was a little disappointing to find out that she knew because the surprise was going to be 1/2 of the fun!
I have to put in about 6 more hours at work, and I get to spend the evening with FRIEND and then I will be on my way to my long birthday weekend! I am so excited!!
Look out Tennessee...YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT'CHA!!
picture
Along with a few friends, this is my birthday month! I decided that since my birthday is smack in the middle of the week
I wanted to spend my special celebration with a close friend, relaxing/eating/drinking and sunning! I decided to surprise one of my best friends (and bridesmaid), Shmu, in TENNESSEE! She has been there for the past 6 years and I have never visited her...believe it or not!
I had this whole elaborate plan to surprise her...I contacted her mom and we made up this story to get her home and I was planning to be casually sitting on the couch when she arrived....
...NAWT...
On Monday she told me that she had made plans with another friend and was not planning to come home. She was being stubborn when her mom was trying to convince her to come home. That being said, my accomplice (her mom) had to tell her that I was coming to ensure that she was there.... I am glad that Shmu was told so now she will not make other plans and will for sure be there...but it was a little disappointing to find out that she knew because the surprise was going to be 1/2 of the fun!
I have to put in about 6 more hours at work, and I get to spend the evening with FRIEND and then I will be on my way to my long birthday weekend! I am so excited!!
Look out Tennessee...YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT'CHA!!
picture
1 comment:
enjoy!! SF looks like it's going to cool down again :(. boo!
soak up the sun!
Post a Comment