
I commute into San Francisco for work every day and I usually prefer to walk to BART from my house. I have been walking and maybe I am just lagging, but it has been taking me extra long to get to the station which causes me to be a little late. And as you all know I am working, VERY HARD, on being on time to my commitments!
A couple of summers ago when I was commuting, I decided to ride my bike {mind you, I got this bike for my 5th birthday, so it is a little outdated} which turned into more of a hassle than a convenience because I had to lock the bike at BART and since on the way home, it is all uphill, I would catch a ride home and have to haul the bike in the back of the car....
This summer/the rest of the time that I will be working in San Francisco, I have decided to upgrade to a razor scooter! I am borrowing my Sweeter's childhood razor scooter and I used it for the first time TODAY! It cut my commute time in half, almost 1/3! AMAZING!
I am sure that I was one sight to see, riding down the main street wearing a dress with a briefcase slung over my shoulder...SCOOTERING! I was telling my sweeter about it this morning when I got to work, and he was laughing at me and wishing that he was here to witness this hilarious endeavor that I have decided to take on!
What is the funniest form of transportation that you have seen used on your morning commute?
picture
A couple of summers ago when I was commuting, I decided to ride my bike {mind you, I got this bike for my 5th birthday, so it is a little outdated} which turned into more of a hassle than a convenience because I had to lock the bike at BART and since on the way home, it is all uphill, I would catch a ride home and have to haul the bike in the back of the car....
This summer/the rest of the time that I will be working in San Francisco, I have decided to upgrade
1 comment:
Awesome idea! I like it!
Post a Comment