Image Map

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tip Top Tuesday


I hope that everyone is having a Tip Top Tuesday!

FRIEND always brightens my day with a cheerful "I hope you are having a Tip Top Tuesday!" So I thought that I would spread the love!

I wanted to share what makes this Tuesday a Tip Top one!

(1) Planning to walk to BART and then getting an unexpected ride with a neighbor!
(2) Arriving to BART, running to catch the train, and making it!
(3) Reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and I can't put it down!
(4) Writing Rich motomail and sending him e-postcards with pictures from our engagement session!
(5) Eating yogurt covered pretzels!
(6) Getting a second interview for a job I want!
(7) Seeing a great friend tonight before she moves away!

and last and of course not least...

(8) Getting to check one more day off of the calendar for when my Sweeter comes home--for good!!!

picture

2 comments:

Adrienne Gomer said...

Isn't The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo good? Justin and I just finished The Girl Who Played With Fire and now Justin is reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

Lacey in the City said...

I love when days just go your way! How many days til he gets back??