There are a lot of things in life that cannot be foreseen or planned and it is important to remember that everything happens for a reason. People come into our lives for a reason. Jobs, opportunities, success, failure, love, lost--you name it, it probably wasn't planned! Even a fun Friday night can turn into an unexpected adventure or even a total flop
Currently, I am looking for a job and have gone on countless interviews
It's ALL in the God Box, and I need to remember to be patient! I know the right job will come along and all of these interviews are just exposing me to the art of interviewing and when the right one comes along, I will be ready!
What is in YOUR God Box?
1 comment:
I have no idea on where I want to be long term... career/city of residence/family etc. I leave all of those in my God box I guess :)
Post a Comment