Image Map

Monday, October 5, 2009

LovEvolution


So this weekend was my first experience at Love Fest...I know, I know, 5 years living in San Francisco, and I have never been! Well, this was the year, the golden year in this Golden City to attend! The weather was gorgeous and the company was even better!

The beautiful Saturday started out with getting ready at FRIEND'S house. We made shirts the night before and we decided to wear fun underwear over our leggings and our crazy FU shirts. We put on bright blue eye shadow, red lipstick and to top off the entire outfit, we used fake eye lashes, well feathers, on our eyes! 

We took a cab down to City Hall and began our journey through the festival :-) While we were waiting outside, a bunch of tourists asked to take our pictures and asked to take pictures with us--it was CRAZY! 

We got inside and ran into a few people that we knew, and I ran into an old high school friend. It was pretty funny and totally random! 

We had lots of admirers of our costumes, and we weren't even dressed that crazy! It was such a fun day! 

After our adventures, we went downtown and ate at the Nordstrom Cafe and chatted a bit. We were definitely getting weird stares as we walked through Union Square with bright blue eye shadow and red lipstick!

It was a fun day and I am so happy that I was finally able to experience it!

1 comment:

Jodi Becker said...

awesome picture. I will have to check it out next year. Looks like so much fun!!