Image Map

Saturday, August 22, 2009

What a Beautiful Sunny Day to Catch up with my Favorite FRIEND!

I had a super busy day yesterday! I woke up in the morning to have some much needed time (As always) with FRIEND! We initially wanted to go to Mama's Cafe in North Beach, but the line was out the door and around the corner! We decided to try our luck down by Ghirardelli Square. We walked around looking for a tasty breakfast spot. We found one, I cannot remember the name, and we were given AMAZING service! We were asked about 6 times if we were ready to order in the first 4 minutes of sitting at the table, by different waiters! Then once we finally got our food, we had been forgotten :-) Oh well, it was a fun experience and provided for a funny story/memory!


After breakfast we walked over to Ghirardelli Square to buy some tasty Kara's Cupcakes! I bought the "Seasonal Flavor" Organic Strawberry Cream and the Fleur De Sel(My Favorite) and FRIEND ordered the Meyer Lemony Lemon and Kara's Karrot. We both decided to eat one in Ghirardelli Square while enjoying the beautiful Sunshine in San Francisco and take one home to save for a later fix.

We chatted and caught up and gossiped (of course) about life while soaking in the sun rays! After we finished our cupcakes, we decided to drive over to Chrissy Field and walked along the beach and to the Palace of Fine Arts. We sat on a bench and took in the beautiful scenery and the lovely weather! I can't say enough how wonderful it was outside yesterday!

After our catch up session we drove back and FRIEND dropped me off!

I would not have wanted to spend my Friday morning ANY other way! I love you, FRIEND!

cupcakes

No comments: