
So today I had a funny and random BART ride.
I walk to BART from my house every morning to get to work. This morning seemed to be a normal morning- I made it to the train I needed to catch to be at work on time and I even got a seat! I was excited, too, because I got to start a new book today! So I sit down and there is a young girl sitting in the seat in front of me. She is listening to her iPod and playing with a rubix cube. She was AMAZING! She would sit there and bob her head to the tune of her iPod and un-do and re-do the rubix cube.
So I continue reading my book and all of a sudden she taps me on the leg and says “Excuse me?” I was thinking what could she have to say to me…maybe she wants to show me how to fix a rubix cube…and to my surprise she says “You have a bug in your hair.” I looked at her and was stunned because that was the LAST thing I was expecting her to say! She then continues to pull it out of my hair and there it was- a little green bug in her hand…
Interesting morning! I knew today would be a Merry Monday!
1 comment:
haha... that is so funny! :)
Post a Comment