Image Map

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nirvana Restaurant and Bar

Last week, my new senior staff, boss and I went out for a staff dinner at Nirvana, a restaurant on Castro Street in San Francisco. I was not sure what to think about this place because I was told that it is an asian fusion place, and I was not quite sure what that could mean.

It turned out to be delicious! We ordered the sample appetizer platter, to share, and it was really good! They have this onion bread that was sooo good! The restaurant also has specialty lemonades, so we all ordered a different lemonade to taste! I ordered this chicken dish that totally hit the spot! If you are in the area and want something warm and hearty, Nirvana is the place to go!
Since we were on Castro Street, we had to make a stop at Hot Cookie. A bakery that makes novelty cookies. Their chocolate chip cookie was very yummy! On our way to Hot Cookie, what do we see, but a man dressed up as a penis! Leave it to have a man dressed in a Penis costume on Castro Street :-)

No comments: