Miss Tracy over at Then I Got to Thinking is one of my college friends and Alpha Gamm Sisters. She has a great blog that I stalk read daily :-)
She did this link up last week and I missed it, so I figured I would do it this week!
I am feeling a lack of things to blog about so I am going to start doing link ups
Tell Me...
What's an experience you've had in your life that has made your learn something important about yourself?
Here we go...
This may sound silly...
Getting married has really changed me, for the better.
I have really learned
how to work on a team, as a team
how to love someone, other than myself, unconditionally
how to communicate, efficiently and effectively
how to be sensitive to others
how to be compassionate
how to support someone
how to manage money (!)
how to be the best me that I can be
Rich has taught me patience
He always gives me a different perspective on things, anything
He shows me how to appreciate the beauty in nature and the the positive in people
He treats me with respect, and I treat him with respect
Of course, no one is perfect, we all strive to be the best we can be
And as long as you are striving and learning about yourself, I believe, you will always be growing
Being married has really helped me grow as a person and learn some very valuable lessons on just being a stand-up kinda gal
So, thank you my love :-)
Happy Thursday!

6 comments:
I am so with you - marriage has taught me a lot about myself - including the need to be more patient, understanding, and most importantly... the ability to compromise. Thanks for linking up, LaTache! :)
Yes, I agree with all of these. Marriage has taught me so much and I know it will continue to!
Yes! Marriage is a long road and I continue learning as we go.
I like this! I find that with each step of the relationship I've learned more about myself.
Visiting from Tracy's link up! This is so great---I'm not married, but hopefully one day I'll be able to learn these same lessons. By the way, your blog header is SO adorable!!
~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
I love this! Relationships are definitely all about team work!
Post a Comment