I saw this here and found the link up here {all yesterday}
I know I'm late :-)
Better late than never, right?!
I know I'm late :-)
Better late than never, right?!
2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
We have an interesting story.
I was in a sorority in college and in 2007, a beautiful girl came through recruitment and I just had to be her friend! I was a Junior and she was a Freshmen and we became extremely close.
She was my person (You know what I mean?!)
Well, long story short, she told me that I would be perfect for her brother.
I thought it was weird...hahaha!
He was Marine stationed in San Diego, I didn't want to do long distance again...
I saw pictures of him, he had the best smile :-)
A few months later I got a myspace message from a cute marine
He was stationed in Hawai'i and wanted to get to know me
We sent messages back and forth and then he asked me for my phone number
We have not gone more than a week without talking since (except once during a deployment)
3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}
We have an interesting story.
I was in a sorority in college and in 2007, a beautiful girl came through recruitment and I just had to be her friend! I was a Junior and she was a Freshmen and we became extremely close.
She was my person (You know what I mean?!)
Well, long story short, she told me that I would be perfect for her brother.
I thought it was weird...hahaha!
He was Marine stationed in San Diego, I didn't want to do long distance again...
I saw pictures of him, he had the best smile :-)
A few months later I got a myspace message from a cute marine
He was stationed in Hawai'i and wanted to get to know me
We sent messages back and forth and then he asked me for my phone number
We have not gone more than a week without talking since (except once during a deployment)
![]() |
| She was my maid of honor |
4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?
We got married at the church that I grew up going to and had the reception at the Blackhawk Auto Museum in the Bay Area.
It was big, a little over 150 people
It was perfect
We got married at the church that I grew up going to and had the reception at the Blackhawk Auto Museum in the Bay Area.
It was big, a little over 150 people
It was perfect
5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
We call each other Sweeter
That is what most of your bloggers know him as because that is what I used to call him here, and then he asked me not to do that any more, since its our name for each other :-)
We call each other Sweeter
That is what most of your bloggers know him as because that is what I used to call him here, and then he asked me not to do that any more, since its our name for each other :-)
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
(1) He loves me most when I am in my jammies and have no make up on and my hair in a bun on top of my head
(A) He encourages me to the be the best me possible
(1A) We are the best team and work well together to keep our relationship strong
{in not particular order :-)}
(1) He loves me most when I am in my jammies and have no make up on and my hair in a bun on top of my head
(A) He encourages me to the be the best me possible
(1A) We are the best team and work well together to keep our relationship strong
{in not particular order :-)}
9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
Sunset dinner on the beach
I love to get dressed up
And I love when he gets dressed up
He is so darn handsome it's just unfair ;-)
But I do like to relax on the couch and snuggle - there is nothing like it!
Sunset dinner on the beach
I love to get dressed up
And I love when he gets dressed up
He is so darn handsome it's just unfair ;-)
But I do like to relax on the couch and snuggle - there is nothing like it!
10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
Our next trip, which will have to wait until next year, will be to Peru and to camp/hike/tour Machu Picchu
Our next trip, which will have to wait until next year, will be to Peru and to camp/hike/tour Machu Picchu
13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Remember that you are a team.
That you love each other even when you are mad or upset
Work together to make your relationship strong and perfect for you and your needs
Read the 5 Love Languages book!
Remember that you are a team.
That you love each other even when you are mad or upset
Work together to make your relationship strong and perfect for you and your needs
Read the 5 Love Languages book!
14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.













6 comments:
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HUN!!!
my husband and i got married may 28, 2011! crazy that we were one day apart! i enjoyed reading your sweet post about your relationship :)
so cute! Love the photo of you being 'sandiwched' between your hubs and maid of honor :)
you two are so stinkin cute!!
your wedding pictures are so fabulous and fun!
I love the story of how you guys met :)
Also...you were a stunning bride!
Post a Comment