Alright, I don't mean to whine...I am just curious...
So please enlighten me :-)
I posted a giveaway
Free money
No obligation
Free to sign up
I am wondering why only 1 person entered the giveaway so far
Were the "rules" too demanding?
Are you feeling overwhelmed with too many social media sites?
Is sneakpeeq not a site that you want to shop on?
Are you already using sneakpeeq?
Am I being annoying and posting too much about it?
This is my first giveaway so I just want some feed back for the future :-)
Please let me know!
please please please
It does end on Tuesday, Feb 28, so if you are still interested, please check it out!
Thank you and I hope you all had a great Thursday!
6 comments:
For me it's that I was already registered and don't use the site much as it is. I love the idea, but am not finding it to be a very user friendly site (for me at least)
I'm already a member! ;[
I had the same giveaway and only two entries. Best of luck!
I actually am going to enter! I have the post saved in my reader and plan to do it this weekend. I read through posts while at work but don't have time to comment/browse other sites/etc. I miss a lot of giveaways bc I just don't get to my computer every night at home.
(Although, commenting is so much harder, especially via iPhone with word verification)
For me, it was that I don't really know what sneekpeeq is and I haven't had the time to figure it out and join. I saw this giveaway on a few other blogs, too, and wanted to enter, but just didn't have the time to look in to it and ended up forgetting.
honestly I didn't enter because I am already a member of so many sites like that (i.e. rue la la, myhabit) and I rarely buy stuff from them anyway. mostly because I spend all my money on travel. lol. that and the emails have just gotten overwhelming and I really need to be UNsubscribing from them, haha
Post a Comment