I studied for my test and took it the first time and didn't pass... embarrassing, I know!
So I studied and studied and studied and took the test last week and I passed!!
As of this coming Monday I am being promoted!
Woohoo!
I am now an Education Specialist and will be working on a new team!
I will still be answering Customer Service calls, and will be given more responsibility with a different type of calls as well as emails.
I will be shifting gears a little and be handling more education and technical questions.
I am really excited!
I am excited to start something new!
I am excited to learn the system inside and out!
I am excited to use the system for my own benefit!
I am just plain excited!
Happy Friday to All!

9 comments:
Congratulations!!!
woo congratulations!!
congratulations la tache!
Congrats! Thats fantastic!
That's great! Congrats!
awesome!!! congratulations!!!
Congrats! So exciting!
congrats on your promotion :)
Yay :) Congrats :)
Post a Comment