Image Map

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Las Vegas, Part II



A few months ago I reached out to my sister to see if she would be around the weekend of February 6-8th to celebrate my new life. I mean, it only makes sense to celebrate in Las Vegas with your mom, sister and step-mom, right? Anyway, she said they were in town that weekend and would love to host my mom and I. So I immediately started researching what to do while we were there, what shows to see and what restaurants to eat at. I came across Thunder From Down Under and Chippendales. I did some research on which one had the best show and decided on Thunder From Down Under.

My sister ordered tickets and we headed over to the Excalibur on Friday night for the 9pm show. Boy, it did not disappoint. Let me back up for a minute...before we even got to Vegas, I told everyone that I fully intended to be part of the show. Friends of mine told me that I should wear a tiara or a sash (or both) and wished me luck. Oh boy, was I ever part of the show! It was one of the best nights...um...ever! Now, for those of you who will be offended by the detail that I will share in the rest of this post, please close your browser now :-) I promise, this gets graphic...

Unfortunately, we were not allowed to take photos during the show, but please believe me when I tell you that I was the first person they called up on stage and I was up there for what felt like 35 minutes, but was probably actually only 5...ha

The show started just after 9pm, there were probably 300-400 people, mostly women for their bachelorette parties and their birthdays, in the crowd. The performers started the show off with a routine of acrobatics and air-humping and walking on tables. The MC introduced the Australian Men and then Ryan came out for his solo performance. There was a lot of screaming, clapping and jumping around. Then he walked off stage to the table next to mine. He hugged the bride-to-be while my moms and my sister were pointing at me and yelling for him to come over to me. We caught his attention. He looked at me, I started waving and screaming and he says to me and points at the stage: “Do you want to go on stage?” I scream yes and nod my head, so he leaves the bride-to-be, grabs my hand and leads me on stage.

As we were walking up the stairs, he turns to me and tells me to relax, then he leads me over to a chair on stage and tells me to sit down. He then straddles me and basically gives me a lap dance. He then told me to put my head back and then he proceeded to lick me from chest to mouth! OMG!

Then he does some more lap dancing stuff and walks across the stage, gets on his knees and tells me to follow him and kneel as well. I mimic him and then he tells me to put my arms around his neck and not to let go. I do as I am told and then we do this summersault of sorts and I end up laying on the ground with him on top of me, he told me to lie flat and straight and starts doing all kinds of naughty things over me! I am dying, literally! Then he stands up, over me, and rips off his pants to reveal a g-string! Then he turns around and does something like a pushup over me and his ding-a-ling touched my face and a lot more ‘slithering,’ of sorts, happened after! OMG, I died again. 

He pulled me up, fixed my tiara, hugged me and led me off stage. I walked back to my seat with the biggest grin on my face, hugged my family and then sat back down and continued drinking my champagne. I still shake my head about getting on stage - it is still so crazy to me to think that I actually got up there and had such a lustuous act! The show continued with lots more acts and routines and then we got to take pictures with the crew afterward! Ryan is the one standing second from the left...swoon! 





Can I go back and do it all again? Okay, thanks!


5 comments:

Hilary said...

HEEEEEEELLO - Ryan? Hottie!

R said...

Hahaha I wish there was video of that! Sounds like you had a blast.

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

OMG LATACHE! I loved the play by play that is awesome!

Allie said...

Woohoo!!! Go you! I saw the Chippendales here a few years ago and man can they make a girl blush!!! My friend paid for me to get a lap dance and I almost melted into the floor I was so red!

Kelly said...

OMG, I am dying!!!!! What a description, I definitely don't need photos to imagine it all!!!! Glad you had a great weekend!