This was delicious!
1st thing...Don't use your microwave...
(Tune in tomorrow for the reasons!)
#2...IF you do, don't ever, ever, ever, ever! cover your food in plastic wrap!
Anyway, the sauce was delicious! And the 'stuffing' was delicious as well!
I boiled 8 lasagna noodles and I had 1 extra because I ran out of the stuffing. Maybe I over stuffed them or I didn't make enough?
We each ate two and it was delicious! Rich definitely enjoyed dinner!
Wednesday: Four Cheese White Pizza
This was delicious! I added some tomatoes and onions (because we had it left over in the fridge) to half of the pizza. Rich liked that half better than the plain half. What I put on it is from this recipe and I added some balsamic to the mix as well.
Thursday: We had raviolis....We ended up going to a YWCA event and needed something quick.
Friday: We went to the Fresh Corn Grill and then out for drinks.
Fresh Corn Grill was delicious! So fresh and tasty!
Rich got a beer and I got a Lemon Drop...yes this is the least fancy Lemon Drop ever made...ha!
Fresh Corn Grill was delicious! So fresh and tasty!
Rich got a beer and I got a Lemon Drop...yes this is the least fancy Lemon Drop ever made...ha!
Saturday: Wokcano - Santa Monica
I was less than impressed..I wouldn't recommend this place...
Sunday: Brown Butter Gnocchi with Spinach and Pine Nuts
This was very tasty!
How I made it...
I used basil gnocchi from Cost Plus and instead of using pine nuts (because those are pricey!) we used walnuts. And we also added some Black Truffle Oil.
We ate this without the Truffle Oil and then decided to add it about half way in and it was tasty without the oil, and even better with it! YUM!
I was less than impressed..I wouldn't recommend this place...
Sunday: Brown Butter Gnocchi with Spinach and Pine Nuts
This was very tasty!
How I made it...
I used basil gnocchi from Cost Plus and instead of using pine nuts (because those are pricey!) we used walnuts. And we also added some Black Truffle Oil.
We ate this without the Truffle Oil and then decided to add it about half way in and it was tasty without the oil, and even better with it! YUM!
1 comment:
So many yummy things!
Just nominated you for a Liebster award!
http://lifeasgriki.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html
Post a Comment