Birthday Weekend!
On Saturday I woke up to flowers on my bedside table and waffle topped with nutella!
Yum!!
Rich studied for about an hour for the LSAT and then we rode our bikes over to our coffee shop for our weekend coffee date.
From our coffee date, we rode down to Santa Monica and had lunch at True Food Kitchen! This place is delicious! And I enjoyed a mojito and got carded! Amazing! ;-)
After lunch we decided to head down to the Santa Monica Pier and we rode on the Ferris Wheel!
We had never done that before!
Yes it was $5/person to ride it, but it was soo cool and beautiful!!
Hey there handsome!
We then rode our bikes down to Venice Beach and then back home.
We got home to these beauties from the Lovely Melissa M!
She is such a great friend!
While we were home, we found out that my sister had her baby!
The best birthday present ever? YES I THINK SO!
When I have a better picture, I will share it ;-)
I am the most proud Auntie EVER and we cannot wait to meet him!
We had dinner at Wokcano.
I wasn't impressed - but it was a lot of fun!
My handsome Honey!
Two of my favorite people!!
After dinner we went over to Sonoma Wine Garden for drinks!
I had champagne to celebrate my brand new baby Nephew!
Cheers to being an Auntie & Uncle!
After drinks we went for dessert at Cafe Crepe.
Oh. My. Gosh.
Amazing!
We got a nutella and coconut crepe!
It was freaking AMAZING!
Over all I had a super birthday!!
I have amazing friends and an amazing family and the best husband!
I was treated like a princess all day and I wouldn't have asked for it to be any other day!
And congrats to my beautiful sister and brother-in-law on the new addition to their family!!
Baby Vinny is adorable, and I am so in love!
3 comments:
Coconut and nutella crepes?! I'd be in heaven!
Sounds like an amazing birthday! Congrats on being an auntie!
Yay for a great birthday!! The ferris wheel there is SO fun!
Post a Comment