I saw this over at Jessica's Blog and thought it would be so fun to do, especially since our first year wedding anniversary is on Tuesday, May 29th!
I flew in on Wednesday, May 25th after work, went home and slept.
I woke up early on the 26th and went to the gym with my mom, and then headed to Oakland to have lunch with one of my friends and from there I drove out to SFO to pick up the lovely Sam (one of my BM).
| The lovely Sam |
She landed and we drove to downtown San Francisco and had lunch with Melissa(the MOH) so the two of them could finally meet.
After lunch, Sam and I walked over to pick up my wedding gown! Yee!
I had them sew in my new initials into the dress near the tag, and of course then sewed it in upside down....I mean, the whole wedding dress thing was problem, so I wasn't surprised...!
| waiting for the car with my gown |
oh haaay glowing tan!
I had them fix it, and then we walked back to the car to head back to my hometown.
Sam and I hung out for a bit and then she headed to visit her aunt, uncle and cousins for the evening.
For the rest of the night, I am pretty sure I just hung out and relaxed for the big weekend ahead!
I am exhausted just writing this post! ;-)
5 comments:
Lord, that sounds exhausting already! But I love that they sewed your initials in upside down. wtf?
You gotta love the week before a wedding. So much busyness!
oh man i have to do back and read your posts about this wedding dress. it is fun looking back at the days leading up to the big day the wedding day!
Eep! Can't believe it's almost your anniversary! Yay for wedding recaps :D
Wow! Has it already been a year?! That's crazy!
Post a Comment